PUBLIX PRINTERS & EQUIPMENT ONLINE AUCTION Ends 6.6.18
501 Persimmon Ave., Sanford, FL 32771
Ended: 06/06/18 at 10:30 AM EDT
|1||LaserMax DocuSheeter||Serial# 0508505419C025820 Model# 505419||1|
|2||LaserMax Roll Systems||Serial# 050880017202A025828 Model# 80017202 Programmed for Xerox 288||1|
|3||LaserMax Roll Systems||Serial# DXN268513 Model# 80017202 Programmed for Xerox 288||1|
|4||Afga Avalon Plate Manager Auto Loader||TYPE 3434/501||1|
|5||Kodak NexGlosser Glossing Unit||Serial# SN: 0431NG Model# NexGlosser||1|
|6||LaserMax DocuSheeter||Serial# 0508505419C025818 Model# 505419||1|
|7||Agfa Avalon LF Thermal Printer||Serial# 3482 Model# Avalon LF||1|
|8||Agfa Azura C85||rinse- and gumm unit for thermal offset plates with manual feeder, auto start, re-circulation and drying||1|
|9||Online Power- Power Regulator||Serial# PR150BO5FDT3-K1 Model# PR1210 3 Phase||1|
|10||13 Sections of 3Ft Steel Shelving||13 Sections Of 3Ft Steel Shelving Buyer Must disassemble.||13|
|11||Crown Electric Stacker Lift||Goes Up And Down Moves Forward And Backwards Handle Is Damaged and Needs Repair||1|
|12||Crown Electric Stacker Lift||Functions Work 6A162385||1|
|13||Rheem 120gal. Water Heater||RR0804E01161 E5120-36-G 2004 120gal.||1|
|14||MightyLift Pallet Jack||Hand And Foot Release Not Working Does Pump Up||1|
|15||Wesco Pallet Jack||Foot Release Works and Pumps Up Hand Release Not working||1|
|16||Mighty Lift Milk Jack||Works||1|
|17||Red Pallet Jack||Works But Needs Repair (Bent) and (handle)||1|
|18||2013 Borgen 6Ft Flower Case||Ref Case 6Ft Self Contained Model 5186 SN 45805 One Glass Shelf Missing||1|
|19||2010 Copeland Compressor Motor||Medium Temp 3RAA-031E-TAC-800 10G61984R||1|
|20||2013 Copeland Compressor Motor||Medium Temp 3RA1-031A-TAC-800 13A62521R||1|
|21||2000 Copeland Compressor Motor||Medium Temp 9RC1-076A-TFC-800 00G74981||1|
|22||2008 Copeland Compressor Motor||Medium Temp LALA=031A-TAC-800 08C60717R||1|
|23||Rolling Wood Shelving Display||1|
|24||Rolling Wood Shelving Display||4|
|25||Rolling Wood Shelving Display||One needs new casters||4|
|26||Advance Warrior Floor Scrubber||Turns On and Moves Includes squeegee||1|
|27||Advance Warrior Floor Scrubber||With squegee 1986180 Turns on and moves||1|
|28||Advance Warrior Floor Scrubber||With Squeegee 28D 0031860 Turns on and moves||1|
|29||Advance Floor Scrubber 28D||Turns on and Moves No Squeegee N400005720||1|
|30||Advance Warrior Floor Scrubber||400006489 28D No squeegee Turns on not moving||1|
|32||Aluminum Stock Cart||Bent||1|
|33||Aluminum Stock Cart||1|
|34||U-Boat||Missing center wheel Not 6 wheel but they are 4 Wheel||10|
|36||Aluminum Dunnage Racks||2 Are Slightly Bent||3|
|37||Shopping Carts||tier 1||10|
|41||Presto Hydraulic Lift||Works||1|
|42||Milwaukee Hydraulic Transmission Jack||1|
A valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) is required to bid at this auction. If the bidder is an international bidder the only form of payment will be via wire transfer, which must be received in our office by 12pm CST the day following the auction. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. The card will be charged at the end of the auction. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a charge-back on his/her credit card. Auctioneer reserves the right to charge your credit card at the drop of the gavel. PLEASE NOTE: NO REFUND WILL BE GRANTED IF BUYER DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH BADGER CORPORATION AND ITEMS ARE ABANDONED.
Invoices will only be emailed after payment has been received.
If you need to use a credit card that is not on file to pay for the items you have won, you must contact us prior to the end of the sale.
Special Terms of Sale
This auction is protected by Proxibid’s Unified User Agreement unless specific terms are stated below. By bidding in this auction, prospective bidders agree to be bound by the following:
Standard Terms and Conditions
International Bidders- Please read International Terms Carefully
- Defined Terms.
- “Buyer” means any individual, entity, or organization that bids on any item for Sale.
- “Sale” means an online or in person auction facilitated by Badger Corporation.
- “Badger” means Badger Corporation.
- “Customer” means a person or entity that contracts with Badger to perform a Sale on Customer’s behalf.
- Requirements for Participation in Sale.
- Registration. To register for an auction a Buyer must deposit cash, a wire transfer, a major credit card, a letter of credit, or a wire transfer, or other certified funds approved by Badger. Online Buyers must provide Badger with a valid major credit 24 hours before the start of the Sale.
- Authorized Rep. to Guarantee Payment. The authorized representative of any corporate Buyer who participates in the Sale shall provide Badger with a statement signed by a principal, director or officer certifying that he or she shall personally guarantee any payment due to Badger. This may be waived by Badger in writing.
- Buyer’s Fee & Sales Tax. Unless a different Buyer’s Fee is posted, a “Buyer’s Fee” of 20% shall be added to all purchases and where applicable, sales tax shall also be added.
- Valuation of Items. The Buyer’s determination of its bid is based upon its own examination of the item, and not in reliance on any representations made by Badger or third-parties online or elsewhere. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE VALUATION OF ALL ITEMS PURCHASED. Furthermore, Badger makes no guarantees to Customer that any item will sell, or sell for a price desired by Customer.
- Errors in Bidding. Badger is not responsible for bidding errors made by Buyer. A Buyer shall bid on the correct itemlot and shall be certain that the bid is an amount (plus the Buyer’s Fee) that the Buyer is willing and able to pay.
- Errors in Sales Listings. Badger is not responsible for any errors in the listing of any item available at a Sale. Customer is responsible for ensuring all listings accurately reflect the items. Owner/Seller Reserves the right to end the sale at anytime. Owner/Seller reserve the right to withdraw items from the sale at any time before, during or after bidding is complete. In the event of removal after bidding is complete, the high bidders sole remedy shall be the refund of the amount actually paid if payment has been made.
- All Sales Final. Once Badger has announced the winning Buyer, said Buyer is unconditionally bound to pay for the item and Buyer’s Fee. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OF ANY KIND, PROVIDED BY BADGER.
- Payment by Buyer. All amounts due are denominated in United States Dollars unless otherwise noted. By participating in any Sale, Buyer personally and unconditionally guarantees payment to Badger. Further, Buyer shall not initiate a charge-back on his or her credit card after payment has been made to Badger.
- United States Based Buyers. Payment for items purchased by US based Buyers is due upon completion of the Sale. Payment must be made with credit card, cash, or cashier’s check. Unless otherwise agreed, Badger shall charge Buyer’s Card On File automatically upon completion of the Sale.
- International Buyers. Due to regulatory reasons, we can only accept WIRE transfers on most International Transactions. If you are a new international bidder, please contact our corporate office at Badger Corporation to find out our terms so we can allow you to bid.
If Badger must call or otherwise contact Buyer to complete payment, Buyer agrees to pay an additional fee of 5% of the gross sales price to Badger. If any Credit Card offered by Buyer is declined, a fee of $10 per card declined will be paid by Buyer to Badger. If any check offered by Buyer is not honored, an additional fee of $50 will be paid by Buyer to Badger. Buyer is responsible for attorney’s fees, court costs, disbursements, and expenses associated with Badger’s collection of outstanding invoices from Buyer. Any amounts not timely paid shall accrue interest at the rate of 1.5% per month until paid.
- Payment by Customer. All amounts due to Badger are payable immediately upon completion of the Sale, or as otherwise agreed upon between Customer and Badger. Customer agrees to pay all amounts requested by Badger, including but not limited to: commission, cancellation fees, lost commission & profits, attorney’s fees, and all other costs incurred by Badger.
- Pick Up & Shipping. Buyer shall pick up and remove all items during the scheduled removal times. If Buyer fails to do so, all items left behind shall be considered abandoned and Badger shall not be liable to Buyer in any way. Buyer is responsible for organizing any shipping arrangements for delivery of purchased items.
- Lost or Stolen Items. Badger shall not be responsible to Buyer or Customer for any lost or stolen items.