ROUNDY’S CASE LINE ONLINE AUCTION 1.8.18
1615 S. Clark St., Chicago, IL 60616
Ended: 01/10/18 at 12:00 PM CST
Hill Phoenix Produce Cases
(5) Total Sections 3-12′ 2-8′ 52′ Run
A valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) is required to bid at this auction. If the bidder is an international bidder the only form of payment will be via wire transfer, which must be received in our office by 12pm CST the day following the auction. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. The card will be charged at the end of the auction. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a charge-back on his/her credit card. Auctioneer reserves the right to charge your credit card at the drop of the gavel. PLEASE NOTE: NO REFUND WILL BE GRANTED IF BUYER DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH BADGER CORPORATION AND ITEMS ARE ABANDONED.
Sales tax applies. If you are exempt from paying sales tax, you must forward a completed sales tax exemption form to our office attention Brenda: email@example.com or fax (920) 269-8132. The form can be found at http://www.dor.state.wi.us/forms/sales/s-211.pdf
Invoices will only be emailed after payment has been received.
If you need to use a credit card that is not on file to pay for the items you have won, you must contact us prior to the end of the sale.
Special Terms of Sale:
- This auction is protected by Proxibid’s Unified User Agreement unless specific terms are stated below. By bidding in this auction, prospective bidders agree to be bound by the following:
- 2. This is a public auction and is conducted by a licensed auction company. There will be a 20% Buyer’s Premium added to all invoices, unless stated on the Proxibid catalog page. The auctioneer will open bidding at a reasonable price or the pre-bid amount on each lot and may set bidding increments as he/she deems necessary. The auctioneer’s decisions are final.
- 3. Lots will be sold to the highest bidder. Absentee bids will be treated as limits, if applicable. Badger Corporation reserves the right to refuse any bid. Owner/Seller Reserves the right to end the sale at anytime. Owner/Seller reserve the right to withdraw items from the sale at any time before, during or after bidding is complete. In the event of removal after bidding is complete, the high bidders sole remedy shall be the refund of the amount actually paid if payment has been made.
- 4. All property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS. Property is open to thorough public inspection during scheduled inspection times. In no event shall the seller, the representative of the seller, Badger Corporation or their agents be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Bidders off site and not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Badger Corporation shall endeavor to describe in detail, each item and any pertinent information about it. Badger Corporation will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is, where is and that returns will not be accepted. Badger Corporation is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder.
- 5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. A piece of equipment is considered sold at the drop of the gavel, it then becomes the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- 6. All sales are strictly in U.S. dollars. Where applicable, sales tax will be added to all purchases, including Buyer’s Premium. Dealers purchasing for resale MUST issue a signed certificate of resale PRIOR to the end of the sale. If this information is not supplied, sales tax will be applied and no refund will be granted.
- 7. If we have to call you and collect credit card information there will be an additional 5% charge to process the payment by phone. This charge will be applied for every phone call that is made until payment is collected
- 8. All payments are to be made in full as soon as the gavel falls. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 9. Items may be picked up at designated location during the scheduled removal times. ITEMS NOT REMOVED WITHIN THE SCHEDULED REMOVAL TIMES ALONG WITH ANY PAYMENTS RECEIVED ARE CONSIDERED FORFEITED.
- 10. It is the buyer’s responsibility to find and schedule (within the scheduled removal hours) a freight carrier of their choice.
- 11. PLEASE NOTE BADGER CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED ITEMS.
- 12. The buyer is responsible for attorney, other judicial fees and expenses involved on the collection of outstanding invoices.
- 13. PLEASE NOTE: Placing a bid is a legally binding obligation. If you are the successful Buyer, you agree to pay the amount of your bid plus all applicable taxes and charges in the time and manner designated whether equipment is claimed or abandoned. Failure to make such payment shall be deemed a breach of this Agreement.
- 14. All terms and conditions are strictly enforced, with no exceptions. We have a “you win, you buy” policy. Please be advised that there is a 20% buyer’s premium, applicable sales tax and only credit card payments are accepted. If the bidder is an international bidder the only form of payment will be via wire transfer, which must be received in our office by 12pm CST the day following the auction.
- 15. Under no circumstances shall bidders have any kind of claim against Badger Corporation or its agents in the event that internet service fails to work correctly before or during any auction. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins.
- 16. By accepting these terms and conditions, and bidding in our auction, you automatically agree to our “NO CHARGEBACK” Policy. Which states – That all bidders agree to NEVER initiate a chargeback for any reason.
- Shipping/Trucking is NOT automatically available for online purchases. If you would like items shipped and/or prepared for trucking you must make your own arrangements.
- For trucking we recommend contacting freightquote.com or uship.com
- 3. It is the buyer’s responsibility to find and schedule (within the scheduled removal hours) a freight carrier of their choice.
- PLEASE NOTE BADGER CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED ITEMS.