HIRING – IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!
Warehouse, Drivers, General Labor
Controlled Removal Specialists
Selected candidate must have general construction knowledge, very motivated, able to work alone or as part of a team. Be able to take direction well and complete all tasks.
Selected candidate must be at least 18 years of age with a clean driving record (no DUI/DWI) and Class A CDL. Have a good attitude and work ethic. Be able to take direction well and have good communication skills. Have previous warehouse experience including inventory control, forklift operations, strong logistical experience, handling bills of lading, and domestic shipping documents. Load and unload trucks.
Selected candidate must have previous warehouse experience including inventory control, forklift operations, strong logistical experience, handling bills of lading, and domestic shipping documents.
- Manage three or more warehouse personnel
- Processes purchase orders
- Maintains inventory
- Performs equipment maintenance and record keeping activities
- Routes deliveries as appropriate to promote time and manpower efficiencies and keeps records of all routing
- Delivers equipment in the absence of drivers
- Maintains preventative maintenance program for all equipment lines
- Supervises vehicle maintenance
- Evaluates all subordinate employees to their job responsibilities and provide ongoing in-services
- Load and unload freight to/from trucks
- Complete required shipping paperwork
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Organization skills and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and train others on all equipment
- Basic Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task, think and react quickly
- Prior Supervisory experience
- Forklift operator certification
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license and clean driving record (no DUI/DWI’s)
- Able to work some nights and weekends.